Find True Freedom Around Food with our
An Online Program for Emotional Eating and Binge Eating
If you are 'always on a diet', you are not listening to your body and what it wants/needs, instead you are listening to a voice in your head reciting 'Food Rules' at you all day long;
If you regularly overeat/binge or eat for emotional reasons, especially at night, you are usually doing this on 'Autopilot' - it can literally feel like an out-of-body experience. This is Mindless Eating;
If you push yourself to exercise a lot simply to try and lose weight or control your weight, you are not listening to your body and what it might need more of by way of self-care, especially if you don't even particularly enjoy the exercise you do - this is Punishing, not Nourishing.
Eating Freely is NOT a Weight Loss Program, it is a GUILT loss Program. Throughout the program, we focus on the Three F's:
- Feed Yourself Properly;
- Forgive Yourself Quickly;
- Focus on Health & Wellbeing, not Weight Loss, as the Goal.
If you know in your heart that the real problem is not food, and another diet is not the answer, then our program is for you. Developed over 10 years of working with clients who struggle with food, weight and body image, this program comprehensively addresses all aspects of a disordered relationship with food, setting you FREE from guilt and shame around food, and themselves, FOREVER.
Eating Freely is Built on 4 Pillars of Support:
- CBT Tools that will help you reduce bingeing and emotional eating STRAIGHT AWAY;
- Nutritional Rehabilitation to help you restore your gut to full functioning as soon as possible – this is critical if you want your mood to improve, anxiety to reduce, energy levels to increase and you overall physical health to get better;
- Neuroscience, which will explain HOW your brain works, and why Willpower alone will NEVER work for you (and why diets do not work either!);
- Mindfulness and Self-Compassion, which brings you fully into the energies that are truly holding you back. When you learn how to TREAT yourself better, you will naturally begin to EAT yourself better. I see this happen all the time with my clients and I KNOW it works.
What is Included in the Eating Freely Online Program?
- 15 Comprehensive Video Sessions to work your way through at your own pace - each session is the equivalent of one full Therapy session;
- Downloadable exercises and worksheets, meditations and further reading recommendations;
- A 90 Minute One to One Consultation with an Eating Freely Nutritional Therapist, online or in person, to develop your personal Nutritional Rehabilitation Program and 'Eating Plan for Life' (worth $150);
- Membership of the Closed Facebook Group for support from other members and Emma Murphy;
- Monthly Live Online Q&A Sessions with Emma Murphy.